Finance a home renovation, a vacation, and more with a line of credit — backed by the equity in your home.
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Loan to value maximum of 80%
- 5-year draw period
- Minimum amount is $10,000 and maximum is $100,000
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via check, in-person transfers, or online banking transfers to a specified Latah CU checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Local decision-making and processing in Northern Idaho
- Helpful, friendly service throughout the entire process
Please call for rates, since they are subject to change. Other First and Second Mortgages: For details, rates or an application package, please contact the Credit Union Loan Department.
*Consult a tax advisor.