Gain the flexibility you need to finance all kinds of needs — from a passion project to an emergency repair.
- Competitive rates for a wide variety of personal needs:
- Vehicle repairs or updates
- Family vacation
- Education expenses
- Personal projects or startups
- Home improvements
- And much more
- Repayment terms customized to fit your unique needs:
- For loans of $9,999 or less, repay for up to 36 months
- For loans of $10,000 or more, repay for up to 60 months
- Share secured and certificate secured loans available
- Local decision-making and processing in Northern Idaho
- Helpful, friendly service throughout the entire process
Share Secured & Certificate Secured Loans
Share and certificate secured loans are a great way to establish or re-establish good payment history on your credit report. Money in your savings account or certificate account can be used as collateral to secure the loan. The loan rate depends on the term of the loan. Certificate secured loans may only be taken as long as the term of the certificate. The minimum rate is 5%.
Unsecured loans require little more than a signature to secure funds. While these loans may be easier to obtain, limits may not be as high. This is a good financing option for borrowers with established credit.