You’ve got friends all across the nation thanks to our partnership with the CO-OP shared branching network.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,000 compatible branches through the CO-OP network
- Over 2,000 self-service locations (open 24/7)
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Easily find a branch online
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks*
- And more!
*May not be available at all outlets and locations.
In order to complete a transaction at a shared branching location, you will need:
- Your account number and
- Your valid government issued picture identification
No matter whether you usually do your banking at the Potlatch, Kendrick or Plummer branches, for Latah Credit Union you would list Moscow as the location of your Credit Union. Transactions available will depend on the policies of the branch you visit.
Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Please remember the most cost-effective way to transfer money at Latah Credit Union is by using Audio Response or Internet Banking.